Today I would like to share with you my new recipe that is so yummy and healthy). This organic lemon rice is super easy to make and the lost of ingredients won’t break your pocket either. It’s suitable for vegans, vegetarians and I also added options for those who eat meat.
For 2 people:
Half glass of brown rice
Half of onion
2 sticks of celery
1 small pack of ready baby corn 🌽
Half of lemon
2 cm of ginger
Half of glass of mixed seeds
Cheese (optional for non vegans only)
Chicken (for non vegetarians)
1. Poor olive oil to the pan, while it’s warming up, peel and chop onion into small pieces. Add it to the pan.
2. Cut celery into small pieces, and cut in half baby corn. Add it to the pan.
3. Squeeze half of lemon juice into the pan. Stir vegetables till they are ready (about 3 min).
4. Cut ginger into very small pieces and add to the rest. Put some salt if you wish and keep stirring for another min.
5. If you are non vegan or non vegetarian, this is the step, when you can add either cheese to these vegetables, either chicken( precooked earlier).
6. Once vegetables now are ready, serve then immediately. Cut avocado in half, add to the dish. Take seeds and spread them on top. Now, your lunch/dinner is ready.
Hope you enjoy. Please let me know if you liked the recipe)). 😊